CBD Muscle Balm – CBDFx
- Whether you’re sore from a workout, suffering from muscle pain, or simply looking for a way to treat yourself to some relaxation, our broad-spectrum CBD Muscle Balm will help you get some relief.
- You’ll love the unique combination of aromatic peppermint oil, camphor oil, and wintergreen oil.
- Simply rub this balm on the affected area, and let the ingredients do their work!
CBD Muscle Balm
Why CBD Muscle Balm? If you’re an athlete or simply someone who needs relief from the aches and pains of daily life, our 150mg CBD Muscle Balm is a satisfying way to wind down and treat yourself to some recovery time. We’ve combed the earth for the absolute best and most soothing ingredients to help you relieve muscle aches, and the result is our brand new CBD Muscle Balm. The warming effect of camphor oil meshes perfectly with the soothing, cooling feeling of peppermint oil and wintergreen oil. Treating muscle and body pains with alternating cool and hot sensations has been a time-tested way to bring some quick relief to those who need it.
What makes this product truly special, though, is the inclusion of organically grown, broad-spectrum CBD oil extracted from high quality industrial hemp plants. At CBDfx, we’ve worked hard to source the best ingredients and teamed up with the leading laboratories to ensure that we can deliver the purest product to our customers. By combining CBD with classic instant-relief ingredients like peppermint oil and wintergreen oil, we’re offering a topical balm that is truly unlike anything else on the market!
This product is perfect for you if: You love the cooling/heating relief from a standard muscle balm, but you also want to get a topical serving of CBD at the same time. You’re looking for a product that combines an old-school method with a new hemp oil approach!
Why should I buy CBD balm from CBDfx? From day one, we’ve made transparency, purity, and quality essential parts of our mission. We work hard to make CBD products that we can be proud to stand behind – and that you can be confident in using. Still not sure? Every product we release has a scan-able QR code that leads to a batch lab report, so that you can know exactly what you’re getting.
RECOMMENDED USE: CBD Muscle Balm by CBDfx is extremely easy to use. Just take a small dab of the product and slowly rub it into the affected area(s). Start small, because this product contains cooling and heating ingredients like wintergreen and camphor oil. Once you know how the balm feels, you can use more or less depending on the intensity of relief you’re looking for. This is an “as-needed” product, so feel free to re-apply as frequently as you want. The balm is loaded with soothing ingredients like shea butter and coconut oil, so you can feel good about treating your skin to some much-needed moisture and care after a long day of being out and about!
When should I use CBD Muscle Balm? Our CBD oil balm can be used in the self-treatment of minor to moderate aches and pains whenever you have them. It’s best to use our CBD Muscle Balm right in the moment when you’re experiencing the discomfort in your muscles. For a topical product that’s meant to be used over a longer time frame, check out our CBD Overnight Recovery Balm.
- Sunflower Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- CBD Rich Hemp Oil (150mg)
- Camphor Oil
- Wintergreen Oil
CBD BALM FAQ »
1. What are some CBD balm benefits?
- This topical muscle balm was formulated specifically to combat the minor aches and pains that come along with sore or tired muscles. One of the quickest ways to self-treat these kinds of pains has traditionally been with the alternating use of hot and cold, something we’ve achieved with the inclusion of peppermint oil, wintergreen oil, and camphor oil. On top of that, we’ve loaded this balm with organically grown broad-spectrum CBD oil. For those looking for a natural option to self-treat minor muscle aches, this balm represents an exciting, non-toxic, and safe way to seek relief.
2. Can I use this CBD balm for pain relief?
- CBDfx does not make any express or implied claim about CBD’s ability to provide pain relief. We’ve added our top quality, organically grown hemp oil to a host of natural ingredients, that together form a proprietary CBD balm that you can use to relieve minor aches and pains. Natural soothing agents like peppermint oil and shea butter work synergistically to offer a quick way to address your body’s “hot spots.”
3. How do I know how much CBD hemp oil balm to use?
- This will depend on who you are, and what you’re using the balm for. The suggested use of CBD balm for athletes is going to be greater, for example, than for an average person who only needs occasional relief. It’s best to start small, because the ingredients in CBD Muscle Balm will cause a tingly sensation that alternates between a heating and cooling effect. To make sure that the cooling sensation isn’t too powerful for you, start by applying just a dab of the balm to the affected area, and slowly rubbing it in. From there, you can increase to larger and larger amounts, once you know how you react to the product.
4. Are there any side effects?
- There are no known side effects from using CBD Muscle Balm, even in high quantities. The balm contains peppermint oil, camphor oil, and wintergreen oil, which are powerful cooling agents – so you may experience some tingling or rapid cooling/heating on the area the balm is applied to. Therefore, be careful not to use CBD Muscle Balm in sensitive areas near your eyes, etc. And it goes without saying that the use of topical CBD oil will not, in any way, cause you to feel intoxicated or “high”.
There are no reviews yet.